Amanda Pelham Green
"My role is to build my clients’ capabilities and to help them succeed. It is their individual needs and situations that drive both the agenda and my tailored response", says Amanda Pelham Green.
"I work with individuals, one to one, and with businesses large and small. Clients come from UK and global private sector organisations – from the finance industry, professional services firms and privately owned SMEs.
Backstage, I constantly update my own professional training and development so that clients can benefit from the very latest coaching methods*.
My coaching style is to play to my clients’ strengths, to give them dedicated time to think and to help them look for solutions, not problems. I let my clients’ specific circumstances guide the coaching experience. They tell me what’s on their mind. I act as their sounding board and support them through what is a stimulating process.
Our coaching conversations are entirely confidential. We develop a working relationship that’s enriching – imbued with empathy and trust. My function is to create a safe, reflective space within which clients can address their own thoughts and insights and explore key decisions. In that way, they develop a clarity of direction that leads them to a positive, well-formed outcome. It’s an eclectic and bespoke process, interlaced with wit and wisdom."
*Professional training and development
• Certified Business Coach (CBC™) World Association of Business Coaches (WABC)™
• Member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)™
• Adherence to both the WABC and EMCC code of ethics
• Affiliate Member, Institute of Coaching Professional Association at McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School
• Meyler Campbell Business Coach programme, accredited by the Association for Coaching
• Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming
• Accredited Thinking Partner coach within Nancy Kline’s ‘Thinking Environment’® programme