“I specialise in developing leaders,” says Sophie Turner. “With my experience as a change consultant for both SMEs and global companies – focusing on their client relationship management skills – my role is to enable clients to access more from their abilities and potential in order to enhance both their impact and performance.
There is an energy and dynamism to my coaching and, through a mix of curiosity and creativity, I aim for a lightness of touch that hopefully gives my clients a sense of efficacy. Many of those clients say that they find my approach energising and insightful and that they value the clarity, challenge and inspiration that I offer them.
I bring my whole self to my work as a coach and run with my clients. Within that framework, I am committed to continual professional and personal development. As part of my focus on positive learning opportunities, I undertake at least one training programme each year, read widely, have formal supervision, and ask all my clients for constructive feedback so that I can improve on my offer.
Coaching is about many things. Primarily, it is the opportunity for you to do some really great thinking about the changes you would like to make – changes that will have a positive impact on your life and your work – and then to have confidential conversations with me around ensuring that those changes are implemented. Ultimately, my role is all about supporting leaders to overcome modern-day challenges and achieve results for their business.”
*Professional training and development
Professional training and development
• Meyler Campbell Business Coach programme, accredited by the Association for Coaching
• Certified Business Coach (CBC™) World Association of Business Coaches (WABC)™
• Member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)™
• Adherence to both the WABC and EMCC code of ethics
• Ashridge Business School: Coaching for Organisational consultants programme
• Mindfulness for Coaches
• Accredited Thinking Partner coach within Nancy Kline’s ‘Thinking Environment’® programme
• Myers Briggs MBTI® Advanced Coaching and Leadership Development
• Myers Briggs MBTI® Step 1, Step 11
• BA, Business Studies, Birmingham University
• Certificate in Executive Management, Monash University, Australia
• Post graduate diploma in Adult Learning, Northern Territory University, Australia
• British Psychological Society – member of special group in coaching
• Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
• Board member of APECS (Association for Professional Executive Coaching and Supervision)